What is Pinterest and who needs it and why?
I think everyone who lives on planet earth already knows what Pinterest is, but allow me to elaborate with some specific details:
- Pinterest is a search engine, but what makes it so powerful is that it’s a visual search engine! And it’s not so much for social purposes, it’s more of a personal user platform. Which is great for businesses because people go to Pinterest looking for ideas, and solutions to their problems.
- Pinterest now has over 200 million users, and that number is growing every day. This platform isn’t going anywhere. On the Pinterest blog they even state that if Pinland were a country, it’d be the 7th largest in the world!
- While women still dominate Pinterest, men are slowly but surely coming around. The most recent stat I can find shows that men account for 40% of new sign ups. So it really is a great tool for everyone, regardless of gender, age or profession.
- The peeps behind Pinterest are constantly making the platform better. For example, Pinterest now has hashtags, and will soon be implementing the boards within boards feature. I’m so excited about this one because I like to be super organized.
Confessions of a Pinterest Virtual Assistant
I’m constantly hearing and reading about how Pinterest is by far the number one traffic driver for people who use it correctly. It’s no wonder that Pinterest virtual assistants are becoming more and more in demand.
A Pinterest VA is a person who helps bloggers, business owners, entrepreneurs and creatives grow their online presence, brick and mortar store or freelance services through the Pinterest platform.
When I first heard about the Become a Pinterest VA Today! course, I immediately saw it as an opportunity. And a fun one at that! Like, who wouldn’t want to make money with Pinterest? So I took the course (hands down one of the best investments I ever made), and let me tell you there’s a lot! Luckily I’ve been able to practice on some people (including myself) and I’m in the process of going it over again because there’s just so much good information! That’s the beauty of this course, you can go as fast or as slow as you want and you have unlimited access. It’ll always be there to go over and refresh yourself as many times as you need!
What else does the course offer?
- A comprehensive guide on how to use the Pinterest platform. You don’t even need any experience.
- They’ve got you covered with videos, audio, text points AND workbooks!
- Like I mentioned earlier, it never expires. Plus you always get all the course updates for free, so you’ll never have to purchase another course.
- The best part? The Facebook group. Seriously if you have any questions or need support in some way, the group got your back. You don’t need to do this alone, we’re all here for each other. And on top of that, Kristen and Gina do regular live Q and As, and they always get linked on the course so you can watch and rewatch these enlightening sessions any time! They really do care about their students and want each and every one of us to be successful. 🙂
I was able to connect with some of my fellow Become A Pinterest VA Today! “classmates”, and I discovered that we’re all over the spectrum. Some of us are still working through the material, while other are already working and getting clients and totally rocking this gig.
For example, Billie Gardner from Desire to Done is a virtual assistant and already has an amazing Pinterest presence, but she told me she had wanted to take the Become A Pinterest VA Today! course to fill in the gaps and learn even more. Then you have people like me who are complete beginners and are thoroughly enjoying all the Pinterest and Virtual Assistant education and putting it into practice. It really doesn’t matter where you are in the journey, all kinds of people are doing it and benefiting from it like crazy.
But What If…
Always keep in mind that if you see the value in utilizing the Pinterest platform for you blog/business, but don’t necessarily want to become a VA or hire a VA, there are other options. Kristen Larsen has created an arsenal of Pinterest weapons at your disposal which have stellar reviews. Click here for a guide to get you started, or click here to read up on a very informative case study! But If you’re looking for a side hustle or a career change and you’d like to earn money online, I 100% recommend the Become A Pinterest VA Today! course, because I personally bought it with my own money and I can tell you it’s worth every penny. 🙂 The course launches from November 17th-20th. But there’s a special discount for early birds who purchase on November 16th! You can get yourself on the waitlist here!
As always, questions and comments are welcome. ♥